Estate planning options
Our Custom Family, Legacy & Estate Protection Plan (CFLEPP) gives you & your family the security of knowing that your estate & assets - all you have spent your life working for - will be secure & pass to your heirs as easily as possible when you're gone.
Our estate plans are completed entirely online (unless you pick an in-person signing) & generally take less than 2 weeks to complete.
Our Comprehensive Estate Plans include:
- Living trust
- Certification of Trust (a legal summary of your trust used to transfer your assets)
- Pour-over will(s) as a safety mechanism in case probate is necessary in your case (proper funding of your estate plan during your life should avoid this)
- Financial power(s) of attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directive and HIPAA authorization for access to your medical records
- Transfer deed to real property (fee includes one real property transfer deed)
- Funding instructions to ensure that your assets are properly titled in the name of your trust
- A general assignment form to transfer all of your personal property items to your living trust
- Instructions for distribution of your personal property (often the biggest family arguments are about the smallest things)
- Plain English summary and description of every document in your estate plan, by paragraph
Each option includes the following in addition to the main documents:
- Our Custom Family, Legacy & Estate Protection Plan (CFLEPP).
- See CFLEPP at side menu for more detail.
- 30-minute phone consultation with an experienced attorney who has reviewed your paperwork
Delivery & meeting options:
- USPS delivery inside custom binder with "sign here" tags & instructions (no in-person meeting)
- Full, in-office and in-person review, explanation and signing of documents